Executive Development Program
Today's executives must develop and communicate their organization's strategy and principles, balance competing priorities, and make tough decisions, all while developing future talent. This non-consecutive, comprehensive, five-day program combines executive coaching, self-assessment, and experiential learning to prepare leaders to meet their organization's present and future challenges.
This program is best for employees with a minimum of five years of experience who seek to sharpen their analytical and decision-making skills. Leaders who work in technical/functional areas of an organization and leaders who have progressed rapidly can also greatly benefit from this program.
What You'll Gain
- Confidence to assume broader, general leadership responsibilities
- A framework of practical concepts that can be immediately applied in the workplace
- Tools to increase productivity and advance long-term growth potential
- An educational meeting ground for leaders to discuss common problems and exchange ideas
- Enhanced ability to communicate, negotiate, and influence
- An individual development plan
In addition to the five-day program, participants experience a comprehensive feedback process that gives them insight into their work performance on the job. They also have access to several coaching sessions with an experienced business coach to assist them in developing an individual development plan (IDP). The IDP can then be used to encourage further professional development and enhance overall performance improvement.
Dates: March 20, 21, & 22 and April 17 & 18, 2023
Location: Business Education Complex
Times: 8:00 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
Early Bird Registration Fee: $3,500/participant
Early Bird Registration Deadline: January 20, 2023 at 4:00 p.m.
Standard Fee: $3,800/participant
Standard Fee Deadline: March 1, 2023 at 4:00 p.m.
Fees include tuition, study materials, learning days, professional business coaching, lunches, excursions, and refreshments. This will be a socially spaced, limited capacity (limited to 8 participants) in-person program.
The ideal candidates for the Executive Development Program include:
- Employees with a minimum of five years of experience
- Leaders who are working in technical/functional areas of the organization where an organization-wide point of view will prove helpful in their development
- Leaders who have progressed rapidly within an organization or leaders who have been identified for greater responsibilities in the near future
- Individuals who desire to sharpen their analytical and decision-making skills
Participants may cancel their registration and receive a refund of their tuition if
notification is submitted 15 business days before the event date. However, all cancellations
will be subject to a $100 cancellation fee. In addition, if any program assessments,
tests, or reports are completed before the cancellation date, fees for these tools
will be charged to the participant.
No refunds will be issued if cancellation is received 14 business days or less prior to the event.
LSU reserves the right to cancel for any reason without penalty to the participant.
To cancel, contact LSU Executive Education at 225-578-5516 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participants or organizations can transfer a paid registration one time into a future
program scheduled within 18 months of the transfer date. Requests for additional transfers
are not permitted. The above cancellation policy does not apply to transfer registrations.
If you must cancel a transferred registration, you will forfeit all registration,
tuition, and fees.
LSU Executive Education reserves the right to cancel a program for any reason. If such a cancellation occurs, there will not be a penalty to the participant.