Students from all majors are invited to attend this career event offering full-time, internship, part-time, and summer opportunities with employers across a variety of industries. Graduating students seeking full-time employment are especially encouraged to attend to make the most of this final on-campus recruiting event of the academic year.
Date: April 12, 2023
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Location: LSU Student Union Ballroom
Opportunity Knocks Event Sponsors - Coming Soon
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Read our Sponsorship Information below!
Registration for students is not required.
Practice your elevator pitch. This is the quick intro you will share with employers when first meeting them at Career Expo events.
Look up the employers and grad schools attending. Read up on their mission statements, curriculums, services or products they provide, or any industry trends. Then, draft questions you have about companies, schools, and opportunities. If possible, apply to any jobs you are interested in before the event.
Bring a few copies of your résumé. Not all employers will be able to take a copy for HR reasons, but some may be open to it. Build your résumé using our online resources and templates.
How to Register
Please note: Payment instructions will be sent to you via email within one week of your registration submission. Questions? Contact Courtney Edwards at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please review the Employer Event Information Packet for details and deadlines.
- Make a lasting impression on students by registering as an Event Sponsor.
- Please also review the Event Refund, Cancellation, and Weather Policy.
Please Note: If you do not show up for the event, you will still be required to pay.
- By registering for this event, you confirm that all employer representatives have
read and agree to the information and policies on our Employer Policies page.
- Refreshments and boxed lunch will be provided. If you have dietary restrictions, please
contact Courtney Edwards at email@example.com no later than two weeks before the event. Please note there other dining options
in and around the LSU campus for you to explore.
- This registration includes one 6-8 ft table, 2 chairs, wifi, lunch, parking and entry for up to 2 representatives.
Registration Fee: $250
Elevate student awareness of your organization and hiring opportunities while improving students’ experiences through event sponsorship!
Your organization is located in a Preferred Placement on the event floor, based on high student traffic areas and event space availability. Placement is at the discretion of the LSU Olinde Career Center.
- Your organization is promoted as an Event Sponsor on the event web page, Handshake student and employer event pages, and in all student and employer emails promoting the event.
- Your organization is recognized during the event as an Event Sponsor on sponsor signage at student check-in, in the student event handout, and is pictured and tagged in an @LSUCareerCenter social media post related to the event.
Employers who register later than two weeks prior to the event (including sponsors and/or employer partners) will not be featured on the student handout, as we will have already submitted these items to be printed. PLEASE NOTE: If you do not show up for the event, you will still be required to pay.
Sponsorship is $500 for this event.