Univ Puerto RicoCourse Transfer Process

APA has created videos that help explain the main forms in the course transfer process at LSU. Each video is embedded below and can also be watched on Vimeo.com.

Not all forms are required for all types of APA programs. Please see the list of APA programs below and select your appropriate program to view the forms used in course transfer. You may also contact APA for more information. Please note that course transfer is not necessary for summer/intersession programs.

If you have any questions about these forms and resources, please contact APA.

Course Transfer Overview

Explains the three main forms in the course transfer process: PACE form, S/U Grading form, and Grading & Credit form.



The PACE form determines how courses you take abroad or on exchange will transfer back to your LSU transcript.

View the Tiger Transfer Tables for more information.


S/U Grading Form

The S/U Grading form allows students to take courses abroad as Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory. This prevents these courses from impacting a student's LSU GPA.


Grading & Credit Policy Form

This form outlines LSU policy regarding grading and credit transfer.